The College of New Jersey Aquatic Center offers a membership program for individuals and families who are not directly affiliated with TCNJ. Students and faculty and staff with current TCNJ ID are not required to purchase a membership, however, membership is available for purchase for TCNJ alumni, TCNJ student and faculty families as well as community members in the surrounding area.
- General Membership Information
- Fee Structure
- General Policies
- Registration Information
- 2019-2020 Half-Year Online Membership Registration
Alumni Membership: All alumni applicants MUST submit a copy of their Alumni Card. Be sure to list year of graduation on the registration form.
Faculty/Staff Membership: Employees need only present their valid College ID to use the aquatic center. Faculty/Staff families and spouses/domestic partners must purchase memberships as listed.
Student Membership: Current students may use the aquatic center by presenting a valid College ID. Student families and spouses/domestic partners must purchase memberships as listed.
Community Membership: Members of the community not affiliated with The College of New Jersey may purchase memberships. This program is limited to 200 applicants.
|* Students and employees with valid College ID are not required to purchase memberships. The above prices are for spouses or families. The membership period runs from July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020. MEMBERSHIPS PURCHASED AFTER JANUARY 1st WILL BE 1/2 OF THE PRICE LISTED ABOVE|
- Pool passes must be presented to desk attendants, facility supervisors, and lifeguards upon request. Under no circumstances will a person be allowed to enter the pool without their pool pass.
- Guests passes will not be accepted beginning on June 1, 2015. All patrons using the pool must have a current membership.
- Individuals under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Bring your own lock and towel. Remove locks when you leave.
- Patrons must abide by the directions of Aquatic Center staff at all times.
- Members are eligible to receive a parking permit for the general stadium parking lot (5-7). Please list your vehicle make and license plate number on the application form. Lot 12 (adjacent to the Aquatic Center) is not available. Accomodations will be made for the handicapped.
- Memberships purchased after January 1 will be 1/2 of the above listed prices and will still expire on June 30, 2020.
If you are unable to download and print the form below, please contact us at (609) 771-3249 or e-mail us with your address and we will mail a form to you.